Engineering building number 2, Classroom 305
Mondays (Fortnightly), 15:30
- Lecture 1, Introduction
- Lecture 2, The Z80 Microprocessor
- Lecture 3, Z80 Instruction Set
- Lecture 4, Z80 Assembly Language
- Lecture 5, Memory Interfacing
- Lecture 6, I/O Interfacing
- Lecture 7, Interrupts
- Lecture 8, The AVR Microcontrollers
- Lecture 9, AVR Basic I/O
- Lecture 10, I/O Techniques
- Lecture 11, AVR Interrupts
- Lecture 12, Timers and Counters
The course handbook helps you find various information required in this course. Every student should bring a print of this document to the exam.
List of student scores
This list contains students' exam, homework, and classwork scores and will be updated during the semester.
Please read this guide I've prepared for emuStudio software.